Monday, September 13, 2010

Stuff happens

So. Shit went down, guys.
I've moved thirty minutes away from where I once lived. It's not too bad. I love the house. But I had to switch schools. And since the school I go to now is SMALLER THAN MY PINKY and is full of LOSERS, there's no tennis team.

So no tennis for the DJ.

Fuck this shit.

Met some pretty cool people, I guess. But that doesn't mean I wouldn't slaughter them all to go back to my old school. I miss it. I miss the teachers, the program, the lunch, the people...
Damn.
I fucking miss it.

I'm getting over some stuff. Like my unspoken love for a close friend. I don't want to say anything to them about it, though. It's not that I'm afraid of losing them as a friend (I'm pretty sure that could never happen), but... I don't know. I guess I'm still a little bit afraid of falling in love.

I'm a changed person now! I'm embracing my flaws and finding someone who'll do the same! I'm short, I have a weird smile, I have slightly frizzy hair. But I think I'll find someone who loves those things about me. :3

Japanese music for the win. :3 Prince of Tennis shit, NewS, Arashi, Tegomass, so on and so forth. :3 It makes me happy.

And... Yeah. That's about it for now.

Get your loves from the DJ~ ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment